Enhance The Beauty
Increase the Value and Beauty of Your Property
One of the top benefits of our stone flooring, is to dramatically enhance the beauty of concrete floor areas inside and outside. In addition to raising the value of your property, it’s perfect for areas that need to stay looking attractive and inviting for customers, tenants, clients and employees. Keep your facility looking fresh and new, and know that your flooring will never have to be replaced.
Stone Flooring Conquers On-Going Concrete Flooring Challenges!
Looking at older concrete floors, you’ll see issues that most people just live with thinking there isn’t anything that can be done short of tearing out and replacing the concrete: unsightly and dangerous cracks, pitting, ugly stains, chipped and, in outdoor areas, pooling water to name a few. Our stone flooring, applied directly over old concrete, corrects these problems and turns the concrete floor into something beautiful and virtually maintenance-free.
Benefits of Epoxy Stone Flooring:
- Beautiful appearance
- Will never wear out, no matter the traffic
- Is safe and slip-resistant
- Moisture, standing water, even flooding will not damage
- Fixes uneven, cracked and ugly concrete
- Eliminates salt damage
- Far outperforms and outlasts paint and other coatings
- Adds incredible beauty to your space
- Extremely easy to clean and maintain
Transform Your Space Into Something Special With Our Stone Flooring.
Vulcan stone flooring is the ideal solution for a space that could use a little facelift to keep your customers, tenants or staff coming through the door. Whether you use it to give a poolside area a new appearance, or to give your guest lobby a dramatic makeover, a new epoxy floor will instantly provide a new, upgraded look to any area.
- Variety of color and design choices
- Comfortable to walk on – even in bare feet
- Instantly adds beauty and appeal
- Incorporate borders, logos and other designs
- Will cover stains, discoloration, cracks and uneven areas
- Will keep its new appearance for years
- Virtually no maintenance required
- Unconditional 10-year warranty
Continue for Stone Installation